I hold a Master of Science degree in Human Resources Management (MSHRM), certifications as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and Senior Certified Professional by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM-SCP), in addition to over twenty-four years’ experience in all areas of human resources.
I am a trusted and respected senior human resources professional with experience working for small, mid-sized and large companies in a variety of industries.
I am a national member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and a member of the California Chamber of Commerce (CalChamber). I’m committed to staying current with the ever-changing landscape in human resources.
I’m available for remote or on-site assignments.
Human Resources Audits
- Employee Files
- Labor Law Poster Compliance
- Mandatory Training
- Wage and Hour
Full-cycle recruiting includes the following:
- Drafting high quality vacancy announcements
- Meeting with hiring manager(s) and key employees to obtain accurate information for vacancy announcements
- Posting vacancies in targeted areas to attract the best candidates
- Utilizing screening tools in ATS systems and/or manual screening
- Scheduling and conducting phone and/or Zoom interviews
- Scheduling and conducting in-person interviews
- Conducting comprehensive background screening (education, references, DMV, Federal, Criminal, Child Protective Services, etc.)
- Extending job offers and negotiating with candidates
- Arranging completion of pre-employment paperwork and document review
- Scheduling Day 1 and New Employee Onboarding
- Coordinating follow up with new employee pertaining to additional documentation, mandatory training, reviews, etc.
- Monitoring new employee progress for 30/60/90 days, per company guidelines
Human Resources Documents - Drafting and/or Editing
- Job Descriptions